1/10/2009

Last Night

I woke up in the middle of the night sweating. I was really frightened. Had it all been a dream? I hope it was. But it had been too vivid, too real to be just a dream. I was holding a disgusting hand, the hand had a glove on, but I knew that under the glove, there was a horrible hand, I knew it. The worst thing about the dream was that holding this hand made me feel safe. Safe like I had never felt in my entire life. But, who was the owner of this wicked hand?
-It's a just a dream, go back to sleep- I said out loud, like if that would make me feel better.
I keep on thinking about my dream, I couldn't go back to sleep and I had plenty of time to analyze my dream, nightmare or reality, whatever it was.
In my dream (I decided it was a dream, though I was not really sure) I was walking through an aisle, holding hands with this misterious person. White gloves made of a very soft and delicate fabric. Who owned them?
In this lands, only royalty would be able to afford something like that, but no I hadn't held hands with I royal.
I was totally sure about that. But who was this person? And I stayed up all night long, wondering who had been my companion in this dream.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario